LPL Financial Advisor in Idaho
LPL Financial Advisor in Idaho
- 1976 Married Neal Leen – happily married for 40 years!
- 1980 Birth of my daughter Tenneall
- 1981 Birth of my daughter Amy
- 1992 Passed security test to become a financial advisor
- 1998 opened my own practice
- 1998-2015 Awards for Production – top producer
- Top produce of the year West One Bank
- Manager of the year Panhandle State Bank
- Revenue department of the year at Panhandle State Bank
- Personal Wealth Management Services
- Personal Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Plan Services
- Employee Benefit Education
- Personal Insurance Services
- Wealth Preservation
- Executive Compensation / Retirement Analysis
- Estate Planning
- Transfer / Estate Tax Planning
- Request For Proposal
- Personal Tax Solutions
- (General Securities Representative) FINRA Series 7
- (General Securities Principal Exam) FINRA Series 24
- (Investment Co/Variable Contracts) FINRA Series 6
- NASAA Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam)
- NASAA Series 65 (Uniform Investment Advisor Exam)
- Registered Investment Advisor and Broker
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Trust (trəst/) noun: trust
1. firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something. “relations have to be built on trust“
“I believe trust is an honor bestowed, earned with every action and interaction. It can take years to win and only a matter of seconds to lose. There is nothing I could ever value more than the confidence that others place in me, and I will always do my very best to be worthy of it.‘Trust’ isn’t a marketing phrase or business title to me, it’s how I focus my time, energy and every interaction with my clients. Our Gateway Financial Partnership puts clients in the center of every relationship as we build on decades of experience and the insights into our community that only come with time and deep involvement.”
Priest River native Trudy Leen has enjoyed a quarter century in the business of helping her fellow Idahoans manage and enjoy their financial resources. She appreciates opportunities to be a friend and ally to her clients, as well as an outstanding financial professional who won’t settle for a “business as usual” approach to planning and investing.
Trudy is honored to have served some of her clients over several generations and throughout every stage their financial lives.
Trudy’s personal and direct approach helps clients identify and focus on their evolving goals. She believes that client education and involvement, especially during the initial phases of evaluating assets and creating personalized plans, is the most effective way to achieve immediate and long-term success.
In addition to her work as a financial advisor and investor, Trudy is a successful entrepreneur and business manager. She holds an industry securities registration subject to FINRA oversight having passed securities examinations that include Series 24, Series 6, Series 63, Series 65, and Series 7. She is registered in various states as an Investment Advisor and Broker.
Trudy is mostly at home helping others in North Idaho build the financial security to live their dreams. She is very active in her church, and works tirelessly helping others carry out their missions, including long-term participation in the Priest River Toys for Tots, and as a board member for The Luke Commission, a Bonner County medical mission that provides services in rural Swaziland.
Check the background of this financial professional on FINRA BrokerCheck.