Thomas Shupe, Jr.
LPL Financial Advisor in Maine
- BA in Business Management
- Eckerd College St. Petersburg Florida
- His three children
- Time spent coaching youth hockey
- His experience coaching and mentoring people in business and in life.
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Income Generation
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- FINRA Series-7 held with LPL Financial ©
- FINRA Series-66 held with LPL Financial ©
- FINRA Series-24 held with LPL Financial ©
- ME Life, Accident and Health Insurance License
- Tom is licensed for securities and insurance in many states. Call Tom to learn if he is licensed in your area.
Attitude and effort are the keys to success in life and business. Be certain to live life without overthinking the details too much. Keep life simply focused on family, freedom, and fitness- both from physical and financial standpoint.
“I think that we have opportunities all around us-sometimes we just don’t recognize them.”
With over 30 years in the financial services industry, Tom offers a unique perspective on what it takes for individuals, families, and businesses to achieve their financial, wealth preservation, and retirement goals.
Tom’s extensive knowledge and experience as a financial advisor stem from his time at The Prudential Insurance Company, Dean Witter Reynolds Inc., and Franklin Templeton Investments. It is with these companies where Tom learned what is important to clients, and what a true client experience is.
Tom’s three goals for clients are:
- To provide confidence with their retirement and wealth management plans
- To understand what they have in their wealth and financial plans and what it will do for them.
- To give clients the freedom to live life without worrying about their financial matters.
Originally born and raised in Buffalo, NY Tom moved to New England in 2010, where his
heart has always been. His wife of 25 years, Lisa, enjoy spending time together
watching their teenage son, Zach play competitive hockey. Hockey has always been a
passion of Tom’s as he also played and coached. Tom, along with Lisa, Zach, and his
two daughters, Ashleigh and Lindsey, enjoy all aspects of New England life including
skiing, being on the water, and exercising. The outdoor life is one they all embrace.