LPL Financial Advisor in Connecticut
- Queens College of the City University of New York. – Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Passed the New York State CPA exam
- Personal Wealth Management Services
- Personal Insurance Services
- Investment Management
- Retirement Plan Services
- Ann’s Place – Community Based Cancer Support. (Danbury, CT) Compassionate non-profit serving Connecticut and Hudson Valley New York with professional counseling, support groups, wellness activities, and educational resources. www.annsplace.org/
“I live my life with 3 important core values”
I joined Gateway Financial Partners on June 1, 2018 and currently a member of the Brookfield, Connecticut Chamber of Commerce.
I hold the following investment related Licenses in the States of Connecticut, New York and Georgia.
1) Series 63 – Allows me to transact securities transactions in the states of Connecticut, New York and Georgia.
2) Series 65 – Is a Uniform Financial Advisors License covers laws, regulations, ethics and topics such as retirement planning, portfolio management strategies and fiduciary responsibilities.
3) Series 7 – provides me with the ability to open a Brokerage Account for the trading of stocks. Can provide diversification by offering Mutual Funds, Variable Annuities and Unit Investment Trusts to my clients.
Additional Licenses obtained are related to Risk Management.
1) Life, Disability and Health Licenses held in Connecticut and New York.
I have been in the Financial Services Industry for over 20 years which includes experience in Accounting and Finance where I managed teams in various capacities while reporting financial results to Senior Management on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. I passed the New York State CPA and received Dale Carnegie Management Training throughout my career which I found to be a great experience as it provided additional insight to help me become a more effective leader.