LPL Financial Advisor in Connecticut
- University of Connecticut – BS Business Administration
- St, Mary’s University, San Antonio, Tex – MBA
- Manchester Community College – Personal Financial Planning Program
- Developing solutions for clients that have allowed them to retire when they thought they couldn’t and watch them enjoy the fruits of their retirement such as traveling, spending more times with their grandchildren, etc
- Growing my former business into the largest marketing communications firms in the State of Connecticut.
- Playing a major role along with a committee of other Board members in saving the Greater Hartford Open golf tournament (now the Travelers Championship) from extinction on two separate occasions (2003 and 2006), the latter with the tremendous assistance of Travelers and preserving our main link to professional sports for the community and State of CT.
- Personal Wealth Management Services
- Personal Financial Planning
- Insurance Services
- Investment Management
- Retirement Plan Services
- Employee Benefit Education
- Wealth Preservation
- Executive Compensation / Retirement Analysis
- Estate Planning
It’s never too late in life to follow your passions and dreams. Don’t let your age be a barrier to getting started!
For over eight years, I have been in the financial advisory industry and joined Gateway several months ago to take advantage of its tremendous advisor and client support systems and services which will help me focus more of my time in directly assisting my clients. I hold the Accredited Investment Fiduciary designation and am a member of fi360. I also hold the FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 securities registrations with LPL Financial and am licensed in a number of states throughout the country. Additionally, I also have an insurance license in Life, Variable Annuities and Variable Life in the states of Connecticut, New York and Virginia.
Because of my extensive experience in managing a company for nearly 30 years and my many and varied life experiences, I bring a practical, real world perspective to my clients’ situations and solutions. I have worked with numerous and diverse clients advising them on a wide variety of financial planning, investment management, and wealth management product services such as annuities and long term care insurance, all designed with a goal to help clients achieve and protect financial independence and security.
I’ve also been actively involved in community affairs, most notably the Greater Hartford Open golf tournament (now known as the Travelers Championship). I was general chairman of the event in 1978 and have stayed involved since then in various capacities including presently serving on its Board of Directors. Since its inception in 1952, the tournament has raised over $38 million for regional charities.