LPL Registered Representative in Texas
LPL Financial Advisor in Texas
- The University of Idaho, Moscow Idaho. BS. General Business Degree. Graduated 1980.
- Director on chamber of commerce at one time
- Involved in Rotary
- First Baptist Church
- Member of Berry Creek Country Club
- Personal Wealth Management Services
- Personal Investment Planning
- Investment Management
- Pursue Wealth Preservation
- Retirement Plan Services
- Request For Proposal
- Series 7, 24, 63 license (held with LPL Financial), group 1 – insurance license for life, health and annuity
Don’t sweat the small stuff!
I have been helping investors with their financial goals since my start in the industry with Merrill Lynch in 1995. I hold securities licenses in; Life, Health, and Annuity insurance. I have worked as an independent financial representative for the past 16 years. Prior to that I was the Investment Representative for the Private Client Services group of a major national bank.