LPL Financial Advisor in Connecticut
- Nova Southeastern University : Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- The many cards and phone calls I receive from clients thanking me for educating them and treating them well.
- Personal Wealth Management Services
- Personal Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Plan Services
- Wealth Preservation
- Employee Benefit Education
- Personal Insurance Services
- Executive Compensation / Retirement Analysis
- Transfer / Estate Tax Planning
- Request For Proposal
- Estate Planning
- Personal Tax Solutions
“Above all, live with integrity; all else falls into place if this is your guide.”
Mark has been with Gateway since 2013 after a career in technology finance and having built a successful business-to-business marketing services firm. Mark focuses on individual investor and small business retirement planning.
He graduated with distinction from Nova Southeastern University holding a Bachelor of Science degree in business & professional management. Mark is a Connecticut native and lives in Old Saybrook with his wife and daughter.
Mark is an avid sailor, runner and cyclist, and enjoys cooking, reading, gardening and music. Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA BrokerCheck.