MBA® – LPL Financial Advisor in Wisconsin
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Conservation Strategies
- Uniform Investment Adviser Law Exam (Series 65*)
- Uniform Securities State Law Examination (Series 63*)
- General Securities Representative Exam (Series 7*)
- Series 6*
*Licenses Held at LPL Financial
- Insurance Licenses in Wisconsin & Michigan
- University of Wisconsin-Madison – B.A, Honors, Economics, Political Science & English
- University of Wisconsin-Madison – Master of Business Administration (MBA)
I have been a lifelong resident of Central Wisconsin and enjoy being active in the community. My wife and I are lucky to own a historic home on the Wisconsin River which has features still visible from the original home. The original owners, Ervin H. and Betty Marquardt, purchased the land from Mr. Lotz in 1922 and built a home in 1926
I serve on the Board of Curators for the Wisconsin State Historical Society and am a member of the Pommerscher Verein of Central Wisconsin. My wife and I are also members of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church and support the church’s community dinner program.
I received a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree with Honors from the University of Wisconsin (Madison) in 1986 and a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from University of Wisconsin (Madison) in 1988.
I am dedicated to developing lasting relationships with all my clients as I help them become more confident in assessing their financial goals and participating in the financial management process. Choosing me as your financial advisor will allow me to provide you clear, easily understandable explanations of financial products and services and work toward a more secure financial future for you.