Jairo c. Lemos, MBA
- University of Connecticut, Master in Business Administration, Management & Marketing, 2016
- Central Connecticut State University, Bachelor of Science, Marketing, 2010
- Manchester Community College, Associate of Science, Accounting & Business Administration, 2007
- Volunteer Award for the Connecticut Association for Human Services, 2018 & 2019
- Volunteer Award for the Community Renewal Team, 2018
- Most proud of becoming a Father to Violet, 2018
- Wealth Preservation
- Retirement Plan Services
- Employee Benefit Education
- Executive Compensation / Retirement Analysis
- Personal Wealth Management Services
- Personal Financial Planning
- Personal Tax Solutions
- Personal Insurance Services
- Investment Management
- Transfer / Estate Tax Planning
Jairo c. Lemos MBA, AIF®
LPL Financial Advisor in CT & FL
Se Habla Español!
It is an honor and a pleasure to serve my community as an LPL Financial Advisor with Gateway Financial Partners. I started my career in the financial services industry in 2010, previously spending three years with MassMutual, four years with Prudential and nearly two years with Edward Jones.
After attending East Hartford High School, I graduated from college locally, receiving a master in business administration, with a dual concentration in management and marketing, from the University of Connecticut in 2016; a bachelor of science with a concentration in marketing from Central Connecticut State University in 2010; and an associate of science, with a dual concentration in accounting and business administration, from Manchester Community College in 2007.