Jairo C. Lemos
MBA, AIF® – LPL Financial Advisor
in CT & FL
- University of Connecticut, Master in Business Administration, Management & Marketing, 2016
- Central Connecticut State University, Bachelor of Science, Marketing, 2010
- Manchester Community College, Associate of Science, Accounting & Business Administration, 2007
- Volunteer Award for the Connecticut Association for Human Services, 2018 & 2019
- Volunteer Award for the Community Renewal Team, 2018
- Most proud of becoming a Father to Violet, 2018
- Wealth Preservation
- Retirement Plan Services
- Employee Benefit Education
- Executive Compensation / Retirement Analysis
- Personal Wealth Management Services
- Individual Financial Planning
- Personal Tax Solutions
- Personal Insurance Services
- Investment Management
- Transfer / Estate Tax Planning
My grandfather always told me “Hard work never killed anyone.” My father constantly tells me to be “Fearless”, and if I do things for the right reasons, then everyone benefits in the long-term. I believe sharing knowledge is the most powerful thing I can do for my family and my clients!
Se Habla Español!
It is an honor and a pleasure to serve my community as an LPL Financial Advisor with Gateway Financial Partners. I started my career in the financial services industry in 2010, previously spending three years with MassMutual, four years with Prudential and nearly two years with Edward Jones.
After attending East Hartford High School, I graduated from college locally, receiving a master in business administration, with a dual concentration in management and marketing, from the University of Connecticut in 2016; a bachelor of science with a concentration in marketing from Central Connecticut State University in 2010; and an associate of science, with a dual concentration in accounting and business administration, from Manchester Community College in 2007.