ESTATE & LEGACY PLANNING
You will have many transitions on your Bench of Life™. For example, you may achieve professional accomplishments, raise a family, serve others in your community, or enjoy time with your grandchildren and friends. You may have built a secure retirement and want to leave what you have as a legacy. You want to make sure the things and people you are care about are protected in the event of an illness or premature death.
What gateway does
- The orderly transition of your assets and business interests to your heirs
- Helping your loved ones survive financially through life insurance planning
- Strategies for blended families
- Equalizing a family business
- Business buy-sell funding, continuation strategies and exit strategies
- Strategies to keep assets in the family
- Providing for the care of a child or dependent with special needs
- Protecting your estate from a healthcare crisis
The intentions you have for yourself and your loved ones can be accomplished through proper estate planning. If you own assets or have something to protect, you need an estate plan. It’s not just for the wealthy. Estate planning allows you to pass on your assets according to your wishes or have someone take care of your affairs should you become unable to do so.
Clients turn to us to help guide them in the financial and estate planning process. We work in partnership with your tax and legal advisors to help manage your assets and affairs according to your wishes if you are unable to do so. The real benefit is taking some of the worry out of your future and leaving a legacy for others.
Gateway Financial Partners and LPL Financial do not provide specific individualized tax or legal advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with a qualified tax or legal advisor.