LPL Financial Advisor in Connecticut
- The hard work, determination, and perseverance required to build a successful financial planning practice
- Involvement in the West Hartford community, coaching in youth basketball and baseball leagues and serving as co-treasurer for the Wolcott Elementary School
- The achievements of my children
- Personal Wealth Management Services
- Personal Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Plan Services
- Employee Benefit Education
- Personal Insurance Services
- Wealth Preservation
- Executive Compensation / Retirement Analysis
- Estate Planning
- Transfer / Estate Planning
- Request For Proposal
- FINRA Series 7*
- FINRA Series 66*
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)* designation
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst CDFA ™
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance licensed in Connecticut
*Series 7 & 66 held with LPL Financial.
*CRPC conferred by College for Financial Planning.
Gateway Financial Partners
500 Winding Brook Drive
P.O. Box 1032
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Office: 860.652.4360 ext. 226
“Tough times don’t last, tough people do.” Life is full of challenges. It’s how you handle them that makes the difference.”
Chuck’s primary focus is helping clients reach their goals through a comprehensive financial plan. Planning for multiple goals such as retirement, funding children’s college education, protecting against death and disability, maximizing employer benefits, and estate planning can often be a daunting process. Chuck works with his clients to help them articulate and prioritize their financial goals and creates a personalized plan based on what is most important to them. He meets with his clients regularly to assist them in staying on track as financial markets fluctuate and when life changes occur.
In addition to his professional licenses, Chuck achieved the Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) designation and specializes in supporting clients going through the often difficult divorce process. Having grown up in a single parent household, he has seen firsthand the financial impact divorce can have on a household. After the divorce settlement has been finalized, Chuck will aid clients in devising a game plan based on their new financial situation.
Giving back to the community has been a very important aspect in Chuck’s life. He has spent years coaching baseball and basketball in the West Hartford youth leagues and YMCA. He also served as the treasurer for the Wolcott Elementary School for three years. Recently, Chuck became affiliated with the Society for Financial Awareness (SOFA), a 501c3 non-profit public benefit corporation, whose mission is to provide financial education across America one community at a time. He is available to provide informational workshops in businesses and workplaces of all sizes. These workshops are designed to educate and help attendees understand and address a variety of financial topics and concerns.
A Cape Cod native, Chuck now resides in West Hartford with his wife Kristin, their three children, and their Boston Terrier, Tank. When he is not working in his practice, Chuck is an avid Boston sports fan who also enjoys working out, golfing, traveling, and spending quality time with his family.