CFP®, CKP® – LPL Financial Advisor in Connecticut
- Family Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Uniform Investment Adviser Law Exam (Series 65*)
- Uniform Securities State Law Examination (Series 63*)
- General Securities Representative Exam (Series 7*)
*Licenses Held at LPL Financial
- Texas Tech University 1994 – BS in International Economics
- University of Salzburg 1993 – Spring Semester
- New York Institute of Finance 1996
- College of Financial Planning (CFP) 2006
- UCLA – The Retirement Advisor University (TRAU)
Gateway Financial Partners
500 Winding Brook Drive
Glastonbury, CT 06033
I grew up in Farmers Branch, TX loving wrestling, football, family, volunteering, BBQ and an outdoor lifestyle. I was lucky enough to have volunteered at the Shriner’s Hospital in Dallas, The Children’s Hospital in Little Rock and as a Global Volunteer in Pommern, Tanzania.
My wife and I met while I was working on Wall Street in NYC in the late 90’s. We now live in West Hartford, CT raising our three daughters.
Any free time I have is spent fly fishing, golfing, or trying to perfect my chili and smoked brisket.